This is CPAP Australia Pty Ltd’s privacy and security policy, which outlines our commitment on your use of CPAP Australia Pty Ltd’s products and services.
1. CPAP Australia Pty will use the personal information, you provide them with, to:
- Verify your identity;
- Provide and develop the services that you require;
- Administer and manage those services including charging, billing and instigating debt collection;
- Inform you via email, fax, phone and by other means of communication of service charges, new products, advice and other ways the service provided to you could be improved;
- Conduct appropriate checks for credit worthiness and for fraud;
2. Throughout the entire ordering process your credit card details and other personal information such as cardholder name are encrypted with 128bits SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protection. We do not store your credit card number in full. Only the first 4 and the last 4 digits are stored in our system. This is used to confirm the card number if we later need to raise a refund. Your card is charged for a moment then all identifying details discarded
3. CPAP Australia Pty Ltd will not release any information in relation to your purchases, to any 3rd party Company or Individual.
4. The only exception to Clause 3 is if the law requires us to, such as by law enforcement agencies when they are required to investigate offensive and/or illegal activities under State and/or Federal Laws.
5. As part of administration, CPAP Australia Pty Ltd may record a summary of the calls fielded from clients and the usage clients accumulate - this may include log on time, length of connection and amount downloaded. These are not on-sold or disclosed to others, except as may be required in Clause 4.
6. CPAP Australia Pty Ltd wishes to ensure that any personal details are always correct and up-to-date, and will amend any inaccuracies or changes to details on request.
7. CPAP Australia Pty Ltd is constantly trying to improve and enhance its products and services to our clients, and we may update this policy from time to time. Any changes to this policy will be updated on this page on the CPAP Australia Pty Ltd website.