TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All orders are subject to our full Terms & Conditions of sale.
- All goods remain the property of CPAP Australia Pty Ltd until full payment is received.
- All prices and offers are subject to change and availability.
- Internet special prices may only be available for purchases through the internet. CPAP products bought through our CPAP Clinics may incur a higher charge.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- All prices with the exception of Actigraphy products, all software, card readers and download cables are GST Free Medical Products.
- Please allow five working days for cheque clearance for values greater than $300.
- If making a Direct Deposit a faxed copy of ‘Bank Deposit Slip’ will result in immediate processing of your order. Banks may take two or three business days to effect direct deposit transfers, and your order will not be processed until the deposit is shown in our bank account.
- Dishonoured cheques will incur a charge of $20 to cover recovery costs and bank charges.
Our objective is to ship all orders within 1 working day of receipt of payment.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS:
Except as noted, all products listed on the website are regularly stocked items. The stock record shown on the web page is NOT infallible. On the rare occasion that a product is out of stock, shipment is usually delayed by two business days only. In this case any Express charge will be refunded or credited.
- Faulty goods can be exchanged after obtaining a Return Authority Number (RA No.) from our office.
- All masks and consumables have a 3 month manufacture fault warranty. CPAP units have a 2 year manufacturer's warranty, unless otherwise specified. If warranty replacement components need to be shipped, CPAP Australia’s policy is to charge for the replacement item in full and credit the customer once the faulty item is received. Faulty items must be received at our Milton office within 14 days to receive the refund. This policy ensures we receive the faulty item back and claim from our suppliers.
- Some CPAP units have a replacement warranty in which case the product will be replaced for new. For CPAP units without a replacement warranty a loan unit can be provided. A $100 shipping & handling fee (charged by the manufacturer) payable in advance, will be charged for this service. This fee is usually deducted from the cost of any repairs you authorise. CPAP Australia reserved the right to loan a different brand or model if the same model is not available.
- Non faulty, unused product returns can only be accepted within 10 days of the original invoice date. Please ensure you notify us prior to the return and include your details and a copy of the invoice with the return. Goods will be credited less postage and credit card processing fee. The goods must be returned in Original Saleable Condition. If sealed items have been opened they can not be returned. The customers account will not be credited until CPAP Australia has received the item and it has passed our inspection. No returns will be accepted after this time.
If you require support for CPAP Products sold over the internet please telephone our office on 1300 692727. If you require face to face personalised support this can only be provided from one of our Clinics, by appointment.
Use of all images, and materials is made with the permission of the manufacturer or their agent in Australia. All copyrights are reserved by, and remain the property of the legal owners.