AirTouch F20 Starter Kit - mask system and 2 foam cushionsRef 630009
The AirTouch F20 is ResMed’s softest mask ever. This full-face mask delivers exceptional therapy performance alongside unprecedented comfort. It features ResMed UltraSoftTM memory foam, which softly and securely delivers an outstanding seal while simultaneously reducing the likelihood of red facial marks and delivering a more natural sleeping experience. This is the Small size.
Designed to enhance your CPAP experience with easy maintenance, ResMed recommends to replace the AirTouch UltraSoft foam mask cushion every 4 weeks to ensure an optimum comfort.
- Superior comfort: ResMed UltraSoft memory foam means you can enjoy a full-face mask experience of outstanding comfort. In recent studies, the AirTouch F20 consistently received higher scores for comfort than the market-leading competitor.
- Uncompromising seal: in studies, 98% of patients achieved a comfortable static seal with the AirTouch F20.
- Gentle: the foam cushion results in less friction and contact pressure compared to a standard silicone cushion, even when it's sealed firmly against your face. This reduces the likelihood that you will experience red facial marks from wearing your mask.
- Breathable: permeable ResMed UltraSoft foam allows a very small amount of air to pass through your cushion. This provides a more natural sleeping experience but it doesn’t compromise your therapy.
- Outstanding fit: the AirTouch F20 was designed to comfortably fit a wider range of faces and facial profiles. In a recent fitting study, it has been found to fit 98% of faces.
- Freedom of choice: interchangeable components mean you can easily mix and match your cushion and other parts with those from the AirFit F20 mask.
- Easy to wear: the frame design provides maximum visual freedom and minimal facial contact. With unrestricted vision, you can see more, do more and feel great.
- Easy to care for: the replaceable foam cushion means you can enjoy a fresher sleep therapy experience and enjoy a simpler, smoother maintenance process with just a quick wipe.
- Innovative: effective, user-friendly therapy based on ground-breaking technologies, extensive user testing and thoughtful design.
- Foam Cushion x3 (S,M and L)
|Free of Latex/PVC/DEHP/Phthalate||true|
|Included in Package||ResMed AirTouch F20 mask system with 1 x foam cushion (incl. headgear, 2 x additional foam cushion, frame system) and user guide.|
Delivery, Click & Collect, Returns
We know how important your sleep therapy is and it is essential to have the equipment you want, when you need it.
As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it. Orders that can be shipped are usually posted within 24 hours of receipt. Paid Express orders and backorders are treated with priority.
We use Australia Post to ship to all states across Australia.
FREE Delivery is available on most products or choose Express delivery for an extra $10.
Please visit our Shipping Options page for more details and FAQS.
CLICK & COLLECT
With Click & Collect you can shop online and collect your order from one of our clinic locations that is most suitable to you, and at a convenient time! Another benefit of Click & Collect is that you can meet with our professional staff who can help set up your products and answer any questions you may have.
You can choose to Click & Collect any products. Simply choose the Click & Collect option in checkout, and your preferred pick-up location.
How do I know if a product is Click & Collect only?
If a product has a grey shopping bag icon above its price, this means the product will need to be collected from one of our shop locations. This is usually because of shipping restrictions the manufacturer has requested for its product.
You can return your items within 14 days.
Returning an item is very simple. All you need to do is follow the instructions we have outlined on our How to Return customer service page.
If you require assistance for any of the above, please call the CPAP Australia team on 1300 69 2727.