Shipping & Delivery
We know how important your sleep therapy is and it is essential to have the equipment you want, when you need it. As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it straight away. Orders are shipped usually within 24 hours of receipt. Paid Express orders and backorders are treated with priority.
We use Australia Post to ship to all states across Australia.
Here are some commonly asked questions and their answers regarding shipping:
How much does delivery cost?
- Regular Mail - FREE - available for all deliveries - (using AusPost Parcel Post system)
- Express Post - $10.00 - available for all deliveries - (using AusPost ExpressPost system)
How can I track my order?
- All AusPost parcels have a tracking number, provided by email to you when shipped.
- Overseas parcels do not usually have a tracking component available.
How long does delivery take?
- Please visit the Australia Post delivery date calculator* on their website
- Please use 4064 for the sending postcode
*Orders are shipped usually within 24 hours of receipt. Paid Express orders and backorders are treated with priority
When do you deliver?
- Australia Post - During the business day
- ExpressPost - During the business day
Can my order be delivered to a locker or Post Office?
- These options are available through Australia Post. Click here to set this up
Will I have to sign for my delivery?
- Other than lockers, or where you accept the risk of any loss, you will almost always need to sign.
What if I am not home when my order arrives?
- The delivery driver will leave a note for you to pick it up at your local post office. Click here for details
How do I change my delivery address?
- We process and pack your order as fast as possible.
- Your delivery address can only be changed as long as your order has not been shipped.
- To change your delivery address, contact us.
Do you ship internationally?
- We only ship within Australia for most products
- For International shipping please call us directly before you order: +61 7 3102 0329
Do you deliver to PO Boxes, military address or Parcel Lockers?
- Australia Post will deliver to any legitimate address in Australia.
What is Click & Collect?
- With Click & Collect you can shop online and collect your order from one of our clinic locations that is most suitable to you, and at a convenient time!
Why are some products marked as Click & Collect only?
- Because CPAP therapy differs from person to person, we need to ensure your equipment is set up personal for you.
- ResMed and Philips Respironics have online sales policies which required fact to face consultation.
- If you come to collect a CPAP machine, one of our CPAP Experts will walk you through all of these settings on the machine.
- If it’s a CPAP Mask that you are buying, we like to make sure it’s the right fit for you. Even if it’s a mask that you have been using already, this is something we still recommend doing.
How does Click & Collect work?
- Place your order online
- Choose a pick up location when you are filling in you details on the checkout page
- We will contact you to arrive a time that is suitable for you