Small in size, smart with features, and using proven algorithms, the AirMini solutions provide you with the quality therapy you’ve come to expect from ResMed.
- AirMini auto-adjusting CPAP machine: This compact AirMini CPAP device includes CPAP (fixed pressure) APAP (automatic) and APAP for Her modes. It uses the same algorithm that underpins ResMed’s AirSense CPAP machines, and offers features such as AutoRamp, Expiratory Pressure Relief plus Smart Start and Stop. The AirMini doesn’t have a screen. Instead ResMed have developed the AirMini smartphone app to activate the machine, update settings, manage comfort options and monitor your sleep. The AirMini controls are literally at your fingers through this app.
- ResMed AirMini app (Download): Use the smartphone AirMini app to activate your machine, manage comfort options and monitor your sleep therapy progress online. This Bluetooth-enabled app (available for iPhone, iPad or Android devices) also allows you to monitor your therapy as well as make updates to the AirMini machine settings.
- This product listing is for the AirMini device only. You can choose to bundle a mask and accessories into your purchase just by adding it to your cart using one of our easy payment options.
ResMed have developed a tube and connector with a built-in vent that’s made possible to make a device this small. To deliver quality performance at such a small size, these connectors will only work with ResMed’s AirFit™ and AirTouch masks listed below:
Also considered grabbing:
WANT TO BUNDLE & SAVE? You can bundle any of the above masks and accessories when you choose to buy. Just click "NEXT" above.
- *Terms & conditions apply. Customers must purchase between 15th January to 15th Feburary and register their AirMini with sleepvantage by 28th February 2021 to receive the bonus items. Bonus items will be sent from ResMed by 31st March 2021.
- *As of February 14, 2017
- **Available on full face, nasal and pillow options
||CPAP, AutoSet, AutoSet for Her
|Sound pressure level (EN ISO 80601-2-70:2015)
||30dB with uncertainty of 2 dBA
Still have questions about the ResMed AirMini?
On our Ultimate Guide to the ResMed AirMini page we have answered dozens of questions about the AirMini. What are you interested in reading more about?