Small in size, smart with features, and using proven algorithms, the AirMini solutions provide you with the quality therapy you’ve come to expect from ResMed.
- AirMini auto-adjusting CPAP machine: This compact AirMini CPAP device includes CPAP (fixed pressure) APAP (automatic) and APAP for Her modes. It uses the same algorithm that underpins ResMed’s AirSense CPAP machines, and offers features such as AutoRamp, Expiratory Pressure Relief plus Smart Start and Stop. The AirMini doesn’t have a screen. Instead ResMed have developed the AirMini smartphone app to activate the machine, update settings, manage comfort options and monitor your sleep. The AirMini controls are literally at your fingers through this app.
- ResMed AirMini app (Download): Use the smartphone AirMini app to activate your machine, manage comfort options and monitor your sleep therapy progress online. This Bluetooth-enabled app (available for iPhone, iPad or Android devices) also allows you to monitor your therapy as well as make updates to the AirMini machine settings.
- This product listing is for the AirMini device only. You can choose to bundle a mask and accessories into your purchase just by adding it to your cart using one of our easy payment options.
Browse through our range of ResMed AirFit masks listed below:
- For Full Face Users:
ResMed AirFit F20 Full Face Mask
ResMed AirFit F30 Full Face Mask
- For Nasal Mask Users:
ResMed AirFit N20 Nasal Mask
- For Nasal Pillow Mask Users:
ResMed AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask for AirMini
Also considered grabbing:
- Premium Travel Bag
HumidX or HumidX Plus
ResMed Bed Caddy
ResMed AirMini Filters
ResMed AirMini DC-DC Converter
- *As of February 14, 2017
- **Available on nasal and pillow options
|Modes||CPAP, AutoSet, AutoSet for Her|
|Sound pressure level (EN ISO 17510-1:2009)||29dB|
Still have questions about the ResMed AirMini?
On our Ultimate Guide to the ResMed AirMini page we have answered dozens of questions about the AirMini. What are you interested in reading more about?
- Read about AirMini Machine FAQs here
- Read about AirMini Mask FAQs here
- Read about AirMini Humidification FAQs here
- Read about AirMini App FAQs here
We know how important your sleep therapy is and it is essential to have the equipment you want, when you need it.
As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it. Orders that can be shipped are usually posted within 24 hours of receipt. Paid Express orders and backorders are treated with priority.
We use Australia Post to ship to all states across Australia.
FREE Delivery is available on most products or choose Express delivery for an extra $10.
Please visit our Shipping Options page for more details and FAQS.
CLICK & COLLECT
With Click & Collect you can shop online and collect your order from one of our clinic locations that is most suitable to you, and at a convenient time! Another benefit of Click & Collect is that you can meet with our professional staff who can help set up your products and answer any questions you may have.
You can choose to Click & Collect any products. Simply choose the Click & Collect option in checkout, and your preferred pick-up location.
How do I know if a product is Click & Collect only?
If a product has a grey shopping bag icon above its price, this means the product will need to be collected from one of our shop locations. This is usually because of shipping restrictions the manufacturer has requested for its product.
You can return your items within 30 days.
Returning an item is very simple. All you need to do is follow the instructions we have outlined on our How to Return customer service page.
If you require assistance for any of the above, please call the CPAP Australia team on 1300 69 2727.