The new F&P SleepStyle Auto has simplicity woven into its design.
Every detail was considered to make CPAP therapy easy and comfortable.
The key features of the F&P SleepStyle Auto include:
1. User-friendly menu – the simple menu is designed to save time in setting up your device and to be easy to use
2. Large and responsive buttons – the layout and function of the buttons work in harmony with the menu to allow quick navigation; you just need to push ‘start’
3. Easy access water chamber – a simple push of the button gives you easy access to the chamber, which is very easy to clean and fill
4. Quiet, integrated design – the power supply and humidifier have been fully integrated to minimise the space required on your bedside table
5. Built-in connectivity options – get information when you need it. Cellular enables automated data transfer while Bluetooth technology enables you to track your progress instantly using the SleepStyle App
We know how important your sleep therapy is and it is essential to have the equipment you want, when you need it.
As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it. Orders that can be shipped are usually posted within 24 hours of receipt. Paid Express orders and backorders are treated with priority.
We use Australia Post to ship to all states across Australia.
FREE Delivery is available on most products or choose Express delivery for an extra $10.
Please visit our Shipping Options page for more details and FAQS.
CLICK & COLLECT
With Click & Collect you can shop online and collect your order from one of our clinic locations that is most suitable to you, and at a convenient time! Another benefit of Click & Collect is that you can meet with our professional staff who can help set up your products and answer any questions you may have.
You can choose to Click & Collect any products. Simply choose the Click & Collect option in checkout, and your preferred pick-up location.
How do I know if a product is Click & Collect only?
If a product has a grey shopping bag icon above its price, this means the product will need to be collected from one of our shop locations. This is usually because of shipping restrictions the manufacturer has requested for its product.
You can return your items within 14 days.
Returning an item is very simple. All you need to do is follow the instructions we have outlined on our How to Return customer service page.
If you require assistance for any of the above, please call the CPAP Australia team on 1300 69 2727.