This is Philips' smallest and lightest CPAP machine. It is rated to be used for full time use or as a travel device and comes with Heated Humidifier. The device has a convenient USB port to charge your mobile device.
Whether you are at home or on the go, sleep apnea follows. That’s why the DreamStation Go is an indispensable partner, this device packs a powerful performance into a light, streamlined package. It even has a convenient USB port to charge your mobile device.
CPAP THERAPY AVAILABLE TO YOU EVEN WHEN YOU ARE ‘OFF THE GRID’
When travelling to locations off the power grid, it can be difficult for those with sleep apnea to maintain their therapy.
That’s why Philips developed the DreamStation Go overnight battery.
DreamStation Go set at 10cm of pressure displayed an average run time of 13 hours* when running off the Dreamstation Go overnight battery.
*PAP run-time test conditions: CPAP mode, pressure 10 cm H2O, 12mm tubing, 37LPM of leak, 23C room at an elevation of 502m.
- Quick and Simple set up
- 5 Years Australian Warranty
- Easy navigation with a touch screen
- Micro-flexible tubing
- Modular optional accessories: Battery Pack, Humidifier, 30-day Fine Filter
- Bluetooth – for connectivity and tracking of your progress no matter where you are
- Can be used with any mask with the included mask adapter
- Universal C7 power cord
- Compatible with Philips DreamMapper – allowing you to self-manage and monitor your progress.
- Approved for airplane travel by the FAA – when operating from an AC power source or battery pack.
- Automatically compensates for altitudes up to 2,285 m. No manual adjustment is necessary.
- MicroSD Card slot (card sold separately)
*Battery Pack cannot be used at the same time as the Humidifier.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Philips DreamStation Go Auto CPAP Machine
- Heated Humidifer
- 1.8m long, 12mm Micro-Flex tube
- Power Cord (1.8m long)
- Reusable Filter
- User Manual