Why the AirFit N30 is right for you
- Adjustable QuickFitTM elastic headgear with split strap is designed to make AirFit N30 easy to slip on and off, and make minor adjustments if needed.
- Mask pack includes 3 size cushions, so you can get your perfect fit.
- Narrow profile cushion cradles under your nose for a comfortable fit1, and is designed to prevent nostril soreness and red marks on the nasal bridge.
- QuietAirTM vent is designed to gently diffuse exhaled air to reduce noise and disturbance.
- The Airfit N30 has only three parts so it's easy to disassemble for cleaning and reassemble.
Need help with your AirFit N30?
- How to fit your N30 mask video
- Your cushion fitting template can be found here
- Not sure if the AirFit N30 is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- The AirFit N30 user guide can be found here
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. You should speak to your doctor about your symptoms and whether a CPAP device is suitable for you.
Terms & conditiions
* As of October 2019. Based on available user guide data. The total weight of AirFit N30, which includes the headgear and excludes the packaging, is 45g.
1. ResMed guided external clinical study of 17 evaluable CPAP mask users from 12-25 February 2019 in Sydney, AU who trialled ResMed AirFit N30 at home for 7 nights in place of their prescribed mask, ResMed AirFit P10. CPAP users rated subjective criteria for AirFit N30 and AirFit P10 on a Likert Scale of 0-10.