Wake up on top of the world
ResMed AirFit™ N30i is a nasal cradle mask from the AirFit 30 series range which gives you the freedom to sleep in any position and get close to your bed partner. The discreet, “under the nose” design features a convenient top-of-the-head tube design, a comfortable nasal cradle cushion and a self-adjusting SpringFit frame for a stable fit.¹ All of which will help you to wake up feeling on top of the world!
Key features of AirFit N30i:
• Self-adjusting SpringFit frame is quick to fit and stays comfortably in place all night¹, even when you move in your sleep
• Discreet nasal cradle cushion sits below the nose, softening your therapy while a stable seal
• Each mask pack includes 3 different sized nasal cushions, so you can easily try each option until you find the right one for you!
• Simple but sophisticated elbow features quick-release technology for easy connection and disconnection at night and 360° rotation for greater freedom of movement.
• A snugly fitting frame and cleverly designed cushion deliver support and stability with a light touch¹.
• Soft, integrated sleeves complement the streamlined mask profile and create a soft and comfortable experience².
- Can be used with most CPAP Machines (though it can not be used with ResMed's AirMini due to that device's unique ventilation system)
1. ResMed external 7 days clinical study of existing 24 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 21/02/2018 - 12/03/2018. Data on file; ID A4320645.
2. ResMed external fitting study of existing 37 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 09/04/2018 - 20/04/2018. Data on file; ID A4327753.
We know how important your sleep therapy is and it is essential to have the equipment you want, when you need it.
As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it. Orders that can be shipped are usually posted within 24 hours of receipt. Paid Express orders and backorders are treated with priority.
We use Australia Post to ship to all states across Australia.
FREE Delivery is available on most products or choose Express delivery for an extra $10.
Please visit our Shipping Options page for more details and FAQS.
CLICK & COLLECT
With Click & Collect you can shop online and collect your order from one of our clinic locations that is most suitable to you, and at a convenient time! Another benefit of Click & Collect is that you can meet with our professional staff who can help set up your products and answer any questions you may have.
You can choose to Click & Collect any products. Simply choose the Click & Collect option in checkout, and your preferred pick-up location.
How do I know if a product is Click & Collect only?
If a product has a grey shopping bag icon above its price, this means the product will need to be collected from one of our shop locations. This is usually because of shipping restrictions the manufacturer has requested for its product.
You can return your items within 14 days.
Returning an item is very simple. All you need to do is follow the instructions we have outlined on our How to Return customer service page.
If you require assistance for any of the above, please call the CPAP Australia team on 1300 69 2727.