Why the AirFit N30i is right for you
- Self-adjusting SpringFit frame is quick to fit and stays comfortably in place all night¹, even when you move in your sleep
- Discreet nasal cradle cushion sits below the nose, softening your therapy while a stable seal
- Each mask pack includes 3 different sized nasal cushions, so you can easily try each option until you find the right one for you!
- Simple but sophisticated elbow features quick-release technology for easy connection and disconnection at night and 360° rotation for greater freedom of movement.
- A snugly fitting frame and cleverly designed cushion deliver support and stability with a light touch¹.
- Soft, integrated sleeves complement the streamlined mask profile and create a soft and comfortable experience².
Can be used with most CPAP Machines (though it can not be used with ResMed's AirMini due to that device's unique ventilation system)
- Small frame includes small and small wide cushion
- Standard frame includes small, small wide and medium cushion
Need help with your AirFit N30i?
- Your mask fitting video guide can be found here
- Your cushion fitting template can be found here
- Your frame fitting guide can be found here
- Not sure if the AirFit N30i is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- The AirFit N30i user guide can be found here
Terms & conditiions
1. ResMed external 7 days clinical study of existing 24 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 21/02/2018 - 12/03/2018. Data on file; ID A4320645.
2. ResMed external fitting study of existing 37 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 09/04/2018 - 20/04/2018. Data on file; ID A4327753.