Why the AirFit P10 for Her is right for you
- The QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs air away from you and your partner, so it's barely noticeable. In fact, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter than other leading nasal pillows masks.1
- Designed to be as comfortable and unobtrusive as possible, the AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than leading nasal pillows masks.1
- The QuickFit™ auto-adjusting headgear with split-strap design allows for adjustability and stability.
- Dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action let you move around comfortably without compromising the mask’s seal.
- Key-clip nasal pillows seal on contact with simple one-click action that makes assembling and cleaning the mask fast and easy. Each of the four pillow sizes is a different colour for easy identification: pink (extra small), clear (small), grey (medium) and blue (large).
- The QuickFit elastic headgear is auto-adjusting and simple to fit, and the mask easily slips on and off without any extra steps.
- Small (For Her)
- Standard Click here
Need help with your AirFit P10 for Her?
- How to fit your P10 for Her video
- Your mask fitting guide can be found here
- Not sure if the AirFit P10 for Her is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- Tthe AirFit P10 user guide can be found here
- Learn more about the AirFit P10 here
(*) 1 ResMed Testing Ref:D000-0201; eLB0798-206