ResMed AirFit P10 FOR HER Pillows Mask #62914
The latest in ultralight, super quiet CPAP masks - the AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow
A lady mask tester's testimonial: "" This is probably the best mask I have ever had. It is so comfortable. It doesn't mess up my hair, and it stays in place all night. ""
After the AirFit P10 for Him? Click here
The right fit for you. The AirFit P10 For Her is:
- Ultra-quiet. The QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs air away from you and your partner, so it's barely noticeable. In fact, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter than other leading nasal pillows masks.1
- Ultra-light. Designed to be as comfortable and unobtrusive as possible, the AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than leading nasal pillows masks.1
- Snug and stable. The QuickFit™ auto-adjusting headgear with split-strap design allows for adjustability and stability.
- Comfortable. Dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action let you move around comfortably without compromising the mask’s seal.
- Easy to use. Key-clip nasal pillows seal on contact with simple one-click action that makes assembling and cleaning the mask fast and easy. Each of the four pillow sizes is a different color for easy identification: pink (extra small), clear (small), gray (medium) and blue (large).
- Easy to wear. The QuickFit elastic headgear is auto-adjusting and simple to fit, and the mask easily slips on and off without any extra steps.
(*) 1 ResMed Testing Ref:D000-0201; eLB0798-206
We know how important your sleep therapy is and it is essential to have the equipment you want, when you need it.
As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it. Orders that can be shipped are usually posted within 24 hours of receipt. Paid Express orders and backorders are treated with priority.
We use Australia Post to ship to all states across Australia.
FREE Delivery is available on most products or choose Express delivery for an extra $10.
Please visit our Shipping Options page for more details and FAQS.
CLICK & COLLECT
With Click & Collect you can shop online and collect your order from one of our clinic locations that is most suitable to you, and at a convenient time! Another benefit of Click & Collect is that you can meet with our professional staff who can help set up your products and answer any questions you may have.
You can choose to Click & Collect any products. Simply choose the Click & Collect option in checkout, and your preferred pick-up location.
How do I know if a product is Click & Collect only?
If a product has a grey shopping bag icon above its price, this means the product will need to be collected from one of our shop locations. This is usually because of shipping restrictions the manufacturer has requested for its product.
You can return your items within 14 days.
Returning an item is very simple. All you need to do is follow the instructions we have outlined on our How to Return customer service page.
If you require assistance for any of the above, please call the CPAP Australia team on 1300 69 2727.