ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet
The latest in CPAP technology (in stock now)
The ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting pressure therapy device that automatically adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs and to ensure you’re receiving the lowest pressure necessary.
The AirSense 10 AutoSet is also set to deliver therapy at the most comfortable temperature and humidity levels when used with ResMed’s new integrated HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube.
- Easy to use settings and logical menus
- ClimateLineAir™ heated tube
- MyAir personal data retrieval
- AutoRamp with sleep onset detection
- Built in ambient light sensor
- Integrated HumidAir™ humidifier
Optional: 5 Year Extended warranty available - ask us
- Intelligent detection - AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor -The light level of the screen adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner.
- Easy-Breathe motor - This machine's motor whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- The SmartStart™ function - The SmartStart function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- Consistent humidification for increased comfort throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier. Add a ClimateLineAir™ heated tube to experience Climate Control technology, providing the ultimate in comfort.
ResMed requires that you pick-up this product at one of our clinics. To order online, simply choose "Click & Collect" along with your preferred location in the checkout.
A : Yes, but it requires using an inverter, or the converter accessory
Q : What is the weight of the ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP Machine?
A : About 1.25kg empty, about 3kg with everything (including the bag).
Q : Can the ResMed AirSense CPAP be used without humidifier component for minimizing travel weight?
A : Yes. Simplest way is to not put water in the humidifier chamber. The entire unit weighs only 1.25kg.
Q : Is the converter accessory for the ResMed AirSense 10 readily available?
A : Yes. Please just enquire.
Q : Can I view my sleep therapy data on my memory card from the ResMed AirSense CPAP device?
A : Yes, you can purchase a copy of the ResScan software, or we will do downloads at no charge at our clinics.
Q : Is each machine calibrated especially for each individual, therefore requiring a prescription to make a purchase?
A : Yes, that is correct. You need to commence a sleep study before any equipment can be sold to you.
Q : Does the ResMed AirSense CPAP device operate on multi voltages?
A : Yes it does. It converts automatically.
Q : Where can we get the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet in Melbourne please?
A : Collingwood, Geelong, Hamilton, Camberwell, Mornington and Warrnambool.
Q : I have health insurance, is there a rebate when purchasing the ResMed AirSense S10 device?
A : Yes a rebate is available, it depends on your level of cover and healthcare provider.
Q : Can you purchase the ResMed AirSense 10 on a payment plan?
A : Yes.
Q : Can you tell me the amps usage of the ResMed AirSense 10 per hour?
A : 1 amp, 1.5 amps with the humidifier.
Q : I am using the ResMed S9 which has a fixed air pressure. Do I need to have theAirSense10 caliberated or does it do it by itself?
A : This machine will be set by us to the pressure on your script.
Q : Is the transformer and necessary power cords included with the ResMed S10 Auto CPAP machine?
A : Do you mean the power supply? If so yes.
Q : Where do you buy these in Wangaratta Victoria?
A : Our closest CPAP Australia Clinic is in Collingwood.
Q : Is the ResMed AirSense S10 AutoSet for Her suitable for men as well? I prefer White.
A : It can be setup for men it does have a flowery grey pattern on it though.
Q : Do all ResMed AirSense 10 Auto machines come with wireless capabilities?
A : Yes.
Q : What is the difference between the ResMed S9 and ResMed AirSense A10?
A : The ResMed AirSense has Wi-Fi capabilities, plus several other enhancements such as SmartStart.
Q : Have just been told I need this machine. I camp a lot so how can I use the machine with no power?
A : There is a converter available, as well as a lithium battery which will give you up to 8 hours of use per charge.
Q : How do I go about purchasing the AirSense 10 on a payment plan?
A : You will need to call 1300 69 27 27 and arrange an appointment at one of our offices.
Q : Is there any way I can test this CPAP machine prior to purchase?
A : You can try the machine in clinic by making an appointment, or we also have one month rentals.