ResMed AirSense 10 Elite Fixed Pressure Machine
(with CAMS unit for MyAir access)
The AirSense 10 Elite is a fixed pressure CPAP machine that has been designed to make CPAP therapy easier.
- Easy to use settings and logical menus
- Integrated HumidAir™ humidifier
- ClimateLineAir™ heated tube
- AutoRamp with sleep onset detection
- Built in ambient light sensor
- Optional 5 year warranty
- Access to MyAir™ gives you access to your results and can help guide you to make the most of your therapy.
Features in detail
- Intelligent detection - AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor. The light level of the screen adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner.
- Easy-Breathe motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- The SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- Consistent humidification for increased comfort1 throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier. Add a ClimateLineAir™ heated tube to experience Climate Control technology, providing the ultimate in comfort.
ResMed requires that you pick-up this product at one of our clinics. To order online, simply choose "Click & Collect" along with your preferred location in the checkout.
We know how important your sleep therapy is and it is essential to have the equipment you want, when you need it.
As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it. We require your prescription in order to set the correct pressure on your machine so please email this through to email@example.com. Alternatively, we will contact you to provide this information prior to shipping your order. Orders that can be shipped are usually posted within 24 hours of receipt. Paid Express orders and backorders are treated with priority.
We use Australia Post to ship to all states across Australia.
FREE Delivery is available on most products or choose Express delivery for an extra $10.
Please visit our Shipping Options page for more details and FAQS.
CLICK & COLLECT
With Click & Collect you can shop online and collect your order from one of our clinic locations that is most suitable to you, and at a convenient time! Another benefit of Click & Collect is that you can meet with our professional staff who can help set up your products and answer any questions you may have.
You can choose to Click & Collect any products. Simply choose the Click & Collect option in checkout, and your preferred pick-up location.
How do I know if a product is Click & Collect only?
If a product has a grey shopping bag icon above its price, this means the product will need to be collected from one of our shop locations. This is usually because of shipping restrictions the manufacturer has requested for its product.
You can return your items within 14 days.
Returning an item is very simple. All you need to do is follow the instructions we have outlined on our How to Return customer service page.
If you require assistance for any of the above, please call the CPAP Australia team on 1300 69 2727.