ResMed's AirSense 10 for Her is an automatic pressure APAP machine that has been designed to make CPAP therapy easier.
- Easy to use settings and logical menus
- Integrated HumidAir™ humidifier
- ClimateLineAir™ heated tube
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection
- Built in ambient light sensor
- Unique "For Her" pressure adjusting algorithm
- MyAir personal data retrieval
Optional 5 year warranty available - ask us.
- Intelligent detection - AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
- Built-in ambient light sensor. The light level of the screen adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner.
- Easy-Breathe motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
- The SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
- Consistent humidification for increased comfort throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier. Add a ClimateLineAir™ heated tube to experience Climate Control technology, providing the ultimate in comfort.
ResMed requires that you pick-up this product at one of our clinics. To order online, simply choose "Click & Collect" along with your preferred location in the checkout.
Q: What are the size dimensions of the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her?
A: 116mm x 255mm x 150mm 1.248kg
Q: Can this ResMed AirSense CPAP device be used for severe OSA?
A: Yes, it is a full range machine
Q: Can the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her be manually adjusted?
A: Yes it can, as per your script.
Q: Does the ResMed AirSense 10 for Her machine need water to create the humidify?
A: Yes it does.
Q: Is the humidifier tank easy to fill?
Q: Do you offer any payment plans?
A: Yes we do, please call us on 1300 69 27 27 to discuss.
We know how important your sleep therapy is and it is essential to have the equipment you want, when you need it.
As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it. Orders that can be shipped are usually posted within 24 hours of receipt. Paid Express orders and backorders are treated with priority.
We use Australia Post to ship to all states across Australia.
FREE Delivery is available on most products or choose Express delivery for an extra $10.
Please visit our Shipping Options page for more details and FAQS.
CLICK & COLLECT
With Click & Collect you can shop online and collect your order from one of our clinic locations that is most suitable to you, and at a convenient time! Another benefit of Click & Collect is that you can meet with our professional staff who can help set up your products and answer any questions you may have.
You can choose to Click & Collect any products. Simply choose the Click & Collect option in checkout, and your preferred pick-up location.
How do I know if a product is Click & Collect only?
If a product has a grey shopping bag icon above its price, this means the product will need to be collected from one of our shop locations. This is usually because of shipping restrictions the manufacturer has requested for its product.
You can return your items within 14 days.
Returning an item is very simple. All you need to do is follow the instructions we have outlined on our How to Return customer service page.
If you require assistance for any of the above, please call the CPAP Australia team on 1300 69 2727.