Lumis 100 VPAP S
Personalised ventilation made easy
Lumis 100 VPAP S is a noninvasive ventilator designed for spontaneously breathing, non-dependent patients with respiratory insufficiency.
It’s easy to set up and use, and features built-in wireless connectivity to AirView™ – ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system – for remote monitoring.
- Individually responsive with IntelligentAir
- IntelligentAir is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to individual breathing needs:
- Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significant leak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s ideal inspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, using five trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on the device, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settings quickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically – no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down for extra comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down features to help patients ease into and out of each therapy session.
- AirView for remote patient management. Your patients’ therapy data can be sent seamlessly and securely to AirView, where you can access it remotely, and gain timely access to the most recent therapy statistics and trend data. AirView’s ‘remote assist’ and ‘remote settings’ changes also allow for easy and efficient device management.
We know how important your sleep therapy is and it is essential to have the equipment you want, when you need it.
As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it. Orders that can be shipped are usually posted within 24 hours of receipt. Paid Express orders and backorders are treated with priority.
We use Australia Post to ship to all states across Australia.
FREE Delivery is available on most products or choose Express delivery for an extra $10.
Please visit our Shipping Options page for more details and FAQS.
CLICK & COLLECT
With Click & Collect you can shop online and collect your order from one of our clinic locations that is most suitable to you, and at a convenient time! Another benefit of Click & Collect is that you can meet with our professional staff who can help set up your products and answer any questions you may have.
You can choose to Click & Collect any products. Simply choose the Click & Collect option in checkout, and your preferred pick-up location.
How do I know if a product is Click & Collect only?
If a product has a grey shopping bag icon above its price, this means the product will need to be collected from one of our shop locations. This is usually because of shipping restrictions the manufacturer has requested for its product.
You can return your items within 14 days.
Returning an item is very simple. All you need to do is follow the instructions we have outlined on our How to Return customer service page.
If you require assistance for any of the above, please call the CPAP Australia team on 1300 69 2727.