Lumis 100 VPAP S
Personalised ventilation made easy
Lumis 100 VPAP S is a noninvasive ventilator designed for spontaneously breathing, non-dependentpatients with respiratory insufficiency.
It’s easy to set up and use, and features built-in wireless connectivity to AirView™– ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system – for remote monitoring.
- Individually responsive with IntelligentAir
- IntelligentAir is a collection of ResMed technologies that can tailor therapy to individualbreathing needs:
- Vsync provides excellent patient–ventilator synchrony, even in the presence of significantleak.
- TiControl™ lets you set min and max limits on either side of the patient’s idealinspiratory time to encourage spontaneous breathing.
- Trigger and cycle helps you optimise settings according to the patient’s condition, usingfive trigger and cycle sensitivity levels.
- QuickNav for low-touch therapy adjustment. By simply double-clicking the home button on thedevice, you can toggle between the Settings and Monitoring screens to change and check settingsquickly and easily.
- Climate Control Auto for automatic humidification. When used with a HumidAir™ heatedhumidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube, Lumis delivers humidification automatically– no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
- Ramp and Ramp Down for extra comfort. Lumis offers both Ramp and Ramp Down features to helppatients ease into and out of each therapy session.
- AirView for remote patient management. Your patients’ therapy data can be sent seamlesslyand securely to AirView, where you can access it remotely, and gain timely access to the mostrecent therapy statistics and trend data. AirView’s ‘remote assist’ and‘remote settings’ changes also allow for easy and efficient device management.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.