onesleeptest measures your heart rate, oxygen levels, and movement to provide a detailed and accurate picture of how you sleep.
It’s an easy way to assess your sleep quality and your risk of sleep apnea – all from the comfort of your own bed. onesleeptest includes:
- The NightOwl sensor and finger wraps.
- An activation code to access the NightOwl companion app.
- A detailed sleep report and ResMed Sleep Coach* consult to discuss your results.
How does onesleeptest work, and what do I need to complete the test?
- First, order your ResMed onesleeptest online, and have it shipped to your door.
- Download the NightOwl companion app on your smartphone. You’ll need to provide a valid email address too, so that ResMed can send you your results. If you don’t have a smartphone, contact us, and we’ll try to resolve the issue with you.
- When you’re ready for bed, open the app and follow instructions for how to attach the sensor to your finger and record your sleep.
- After three nights of data is recorded, a certified sleep physician will look at your results and email you a personalised sleep report within 3-5 working days.
- Book your included ResMed Sleep Coach* consult to discuss your results and next steps.
- If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to your GP.
*ResMed Sleep Coaches are sales and customer service representatives who have received training in sleep health. They can give general information about sleep health, sleep disorders and products that may help improve your sleep. They are not qualified healthcare professionals and cannot provide medical advice. We recommend you continue to consult your GP.