Why the AirFit F30 is right for you
- The under-the-nose design means freedom from red marks on the bridge of your nose.
- Sophisticated elbow features quick-release technology for easy connection and disconnection at night and 360 rotation capability for greater good freedom of movement.
- QuietAir vent gently diffuses exhaled air to minimise noise and disturbance, making it one of ResMed's quietest full-face masks.
- Convenient, intuitive magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame in seconds for a mask that's fast to fit and easy to take on and off.¹
Need help with your AirFit F30?
- Your mask fitting guide can be found here
- Your cushion fitting template can be found here
- Not sure if the AirFit F30 is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- The AirFit F30 user guide can be found here
- Learn more about the AirFit F30 here
1. ResMed external 7 days clinical study of existing 21 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 16/04/2018 - 05/05/2018. Data on file; ID A4356449.
2. ResMed internal testing: Newcastle Diffuse Elbow (EA76) Verification - System Disturbance Sound Power and Pressure; ID: A4114547 / eLB1142-786.
We know how important your sleep therapy is and it is essential to have the equipment you want, when you need it.
As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it. Orders that can be shipped are usually posted within 24 hours of receipt. Paid Express orders and backorders are treated with priority.
We use Australia Post to ship to all states across Australia.
FREE Delivery is available on most products or choose Express delivery for an extra $10.
Please visit our Shipping Options page for more details and FAQS.
CLICK & COLLECT
With Click & Collect you can shop online and collect your order from one of our clinic locations that is most suitable to you, and at a convenient time! Another benefit of Click & Collect is that you can meet with our professional staff who can help set up your products and answer any questions you may have.
You can choose to Click & Collect any products. Simply choose the Click & Collect option in checkout, and your preferred pick-up location.
How do I know if a product is Click & Collect only?
If a product has a grey shopping bag icon above its price, this means the product will need to be collected from one of our shop locations. This is usually because of shipping restrictions the manufacturer has requested for its product.
You can return your items within 30 days.
Returning an item is very simple. All you need to do is follow the instructions we have outlined on our How to Return customer service page.
If you require assistance for any of the above, please call the CPAP Australia team on 1300 69 2727.