Why the AirFit F30 is right for you
- The under-the-nose design means freedom from red marks on the bridge of your nose.
- Sophisticated elbow features quick-release technology for easy connection and disconnection at night and 360 rotation capability for greater good freedom of movement.
- QuietAir vent gently diffuses exhaled air to minimise noise and disturbance, making it one of ResMed's quietest full-face masks.
- Convenient, intuitive magnetic clips guide the headgear to the frame in seconds for a mask that's fast to fit and easy to take on and off.¹
Need help with your AirFit F30?
- Your mask fitting video guide can be found here
- Your cushion fitting template can be found here
- Not sure if the AirFit F30 is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- The AirFit F30 user guide can be found here
- Learn more about the AirFit F30 here
1. ResMed external 7 days clinical study of existing 21 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 16/04/2018 - 05/05/2018. Data on file; ID A4356449.
2. ResMed internal testing: Newcastle Diffuse Elbow (EA76) Verification - System Disturbance Sound Power and Pressure; ID: A4114547 / eLB1142-786.