Why the AirFit N20 is right for you
- Thanks to its innovative silicone cushion, AirFit N20 is designed to deliver a robust seal for all facial shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds.
- our advanced InfinitySealTM silicone cushion adjusts to your movements for comfort and security throughout the night.
- with a ResMed mask this simple (magnetic clips, quick release elbow), fitting it and keeping it clean are easy as 1, 2, 3.
- the under-the-eye frame design provides stability, minimal facial contact and unrestricted vision designed to help you see more, do more and feel great.
- a short flexible tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, allowing you to move more easily without encountering tube drag or leakage.
- the flexible frame is lined with plush fabric so it’s soft on your skin and remains comfortable throughout the night.
- extensive user testing, ground-breaking technologies, thoughtful design: we did the hard work so you can enjoy a hassle-free and simple experience.
- AirFit N20 delivers performance with high pressure, Bi-level and NIV therapies as well as standard CPAP.
- Small (for her)
Need help with your AirFit N20 ?
- Your mask fitting video guide can be found here
- Not sure if the AirFit N20 is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- The AirFit N20 user guide can be found here
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL.