Why the AirFit N20 is right for you
- Thanks to its innovative silicone cushion, AirFit N20 is designed to deliver a robust seal for all facial shapes, sizes and ethnic backgrounds.
- our advanced InfinitySealTM silicone cushion adjusts to your movements for comfort and security throughout the night.
- with a ResMed mask this simple (magnetic clips, quick release elbow), fitting it and keeping it clean are easy as 1, 2, 3.
- the under-the-eye frame design provides stability, minimal facial contact and unrestricted vision designed to help you see more, do more and feel great.
- a short flexible tube interconnects the elbow to the machine tube, allowing you to move more easily without encountering tube drag or leakage.
- the flexible frame is lined with plush fabric so it’s soft on your skin and remains comfortable throughout the night.
- extensive user testing, ground-breaking technologies, thoughtful design: we did the hard work so you can enjoy a hassle-free and simple experience.
- AirFit N20 delivers performance with high pressure, Bi-level and NIV therapies as well as standard CPAP.
- Small (for her)
Need help with your AirFit N20 ?
We know how important your sleep therapy is and it is essential to have the equipment you want, when you need it.
As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it. Orders that can be shipped are usually posted within 24 hours of receipt. Paid Express orders and backorders are treated with priority.
We use Australia Post to ship to all states across Australia.
FREE Delivery is available on most products or choose Express delivery for an extra $10.
Please visit our Shipping Options page for more details and FAQS.
CLICK & COLLECT
With Click & Collect you can shop online and collect your order from one of our clinic locations that is most suitable to you, and at a convenient time! Another benefit of Click & Collect is that you can meet with our professional staff who can help set up your products and answer any questions you may have.
You can choose to Click & Collect any products. Simply choose the Click & Collect option in checkout, and your preferred pick-up location.
How do I know if a product is Click & Collect only?
If a product has a grey shopping bag icon above its price, this means the product will need to be collected from one of our shop locations. This is usually because of shipping restrictions the manufacturer has requested for its product.
You can return your items within 14 days.
Returning an item is very simple. All you need to do is follow the instructions we have outlined on our How to Return customer service page.
If you require assistance for any of the above, please call the CPAP Australia team on 1300 69 2727.