Why the AirFit P10 is right for you
- The QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs air away from you and your partner, so it's barely noticeable. In fact, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter than other leading nasal pillows masks.1
- Designed to be as comfortable and unobtrusive as possible, the AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than leading nasal pillows masks.1
- The QuickFit™ auto-adjusting headgear with split-strap design allows for adjustability and stability.
- Dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action let you move around comfortably without compromising the mask’s seal.
- Key-clip nasal pillows seal on contact with simple one-click action that makes assembling and cleaning the mask fast and easy. Each of the four pillow sizes is a different colour for easy identification: pink (extra small), clear (small), grey (medium) and blue (large).
- The QuickFit elastic headgear is auto-adjusting and simple to fit, and the mask easily slips on and off without any extra steps.
- Small (For Her) Click here
Need help with your AirFit P10?
- How to fit your P10 video
- Your mask fitting guide can be found here
- Not sure if the AirFit P10 is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- The AirFit P10 user guide can be found here
- Learn more about the AirFit P10 here
(*) 1 ResMed Testing Ref:D000-0201; eLB0798-206
ResMed AirFit P10 Pillows Mask #62904 ResMed AirFit P10 Pillows Mask #62904
Q : Can you buy replacement tube?
A : The tube comes as part of the frame assembly - part # 62938
Q : Can you purchase replacement head straps for the ResMed P10 CPAP Mask?
A : Yes, they are on the website
Q : Is the ResMed P10 CPAP mask tube compatible with S9 ClimateTube system?
A : Yes, all connections now are a standard size
Q : Is this mask compatible with a REMstar auto M series?
A : Yes, any mask will fit on any machine.
Q : Is the tube #62938 compatible with the standard humidifier heated tube?
A : Yes
Q : How do you replace the straps on the ResMed P10 CPAP Mask? It seems like a solid unit, are there any instructions I can access before I purchase the straps?
A : There is a small hole at the end of the headgear that slips over a part of the frame.
Q : ResMed AirFit P10 absolutely fantastic. I find best AHI results when tube is overhead. this means it needs a SWIVEL CONNECTION TO THE MASK and a MEANS OF SECURING THE TUBE OVER THE HEAD. I suggest a simple elastic loop on the top strap. Can your design people have a look at this. It would make P10 absolutely perfect!?
A : Thanks for the feedback, we will pass it on to ResMed.
Q : Does this mask just cover the nose, or does it have the inserts into the nostrils?
A : It is a nasal pillow mask - which is inside the nose.
Q : I just want to order replacement nasal insert (Large) not the complete cushion. Where can I find the Part Number to order?
A : The cushion is the soft piece that goes into the nose and clips into the frame. This is the correct part.