Why the AirFit P10 is right for you
- The QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs air away from you and your partner, so it's barely noticeable. In fact, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter than other leading nasal pillows masks.1
- Designed to be as comfortable and unobtrusive as possible, the AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than leading nasal pillows masks.1
- The QuickFit™ auto-adjusting headgear with split-strap design allows for adjustability and stability.
- Dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action let you move around comfortably without compromising the mask’s seal.
- Key-clip nasal pillows seal on contact with simple one-click action that makes assembling and cleaning the mask fast and easy. Each of the four pillow sizes is a different colour for easy identification: pink (extra small), clear (small), grey (medium) and blue (large).
- The QuickFit elastic headgear is auto-adjusting and simple to fit, and the mask easily slips on and off without any extra steps.
- Small (For Her) Click here
Need help with your AirFit P10?
- How to fit your P10 video
- Your mask fitting guide can be found here
- Not sure if the AirFit P10 is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- The AirFit P10 user guide can be found here
- Learn more about the AirFit P10 here
(*) 1 ResMed Testing Ref:D000-0201; eLB0798-206
ResMed AirFit P10 Pillows Mask #62904 ResMed AirFit P10 Pillows Mask #62904
Q : Can you buy replacement tube?
A : The tube comes as part of the frame assembly - part # 62938
Q : Can you purchase replacement head straps for the ResMed P10 CPAP Mask?
A : Yes, they are on the website
Q : Is the ResMed P10 CPAP mask tube compatible with S9 ClimateTube system?
A : Yes, all connections now are a standard size
Q : Is this mask compatible with a REMstar auto M series?
A : Yes, any mask will fit on any machine.
Q : Is the tube #62938 compatible with the standard humidifier heated tube?
A : Yes
Q : How do you replace the straps on the ResMed P10 CPAP Mask? It seems like a solid unit, are there any instructions I can access before I purchase the straps?
A : There is a small hole at the end of the headgear that slips over a part of the frame.
Q : ResMed AirFit P10 absolutely fantastic. I find best AHI results when tube is overhead. this means it needs a SWIVEL CONNECTION TO THE MASK and a MEANS OF SECURING THE TUBE OVER THE HEAD. I suggest a simple elastic loop on the top strap. Can your design people have a look at this. It would make P10 absolutely perfect!?
A : Thanks for the feedback, we will pass it on to ResMed.
Q : Does this mask just cover the nose, or does it have the inserts into the nostrils?
A : It is a nasal pillow mask - which is inside the nose.
Q : I just want to order replacement nasal insert (Large) not the complete cushion. Where can I find the Part Number to order?
A : The cushion is the soft piece that goes into the nose and clips into the frame. This is the correct part.
We know how important your sleep therapy is and it is essential to have the equipment you want, when you need it.
As soon as we receive your order we will start processing it. Orders that can be shipped are usually posted within 24 hours of receipt. Paid Express orders and backorders are treated with priority.
We use Australia Post to ship to all states across Australia.
FREE Delivery is available on most products or choose Express delivery for an extra $10.
Please visit our Shipping Options page for more details and FAQS.
CLICK & COLLECT
With Click & Collect you can shop online and collect your order from one of our clinic locations that is most suitable to you, and at a convenient time! Another benefit of Click & Collect is that you can meet with our professional staff who can help set up your products and answer any questions you may have.
You can choose to Click & Collect any products. Simply choose the Click & Collect option in checkout, and your preferred pick-up location.
How do I know if a product is Click & Collect only?
If a product has a grey shopping bag icon above its price, this means the product will need to be collected from one of our shop locations. This is usually because of shipping restrictions the manufacturer has requested for its product.
You can return your items within 14 days.
Returning an item is very simple. All you need to do is follow the instructions we have outlined on our How to Return customer service page.
If you require assistance for any of the above, please call the CPAP Australia team on 1300 69 2727.