Why the AirFit P30i is right for you
- Offering a pillows cushion option for those who prefer a top-of-the-head tube design
- Top-of-the-head tube design gives you the freedom to sleep in many positions
- QuietAir™ diffused venting designed to minimise noise and disruption
- Self-adjusting SpringFit frame is quick to fit and stays comfortably in place all night¹, even when you move in your sleep
- Simple but sophisticated elbow features quick-release technology for easy connection and disconnection at night and 360° rotation for greater freedom of movement.
Can be used with most CPAP Machines (though it cannot be used with ResMed's AirMini due to that device's unique ventilation system)
- Small – includes small frame with S, M, L pillows
- Standard – includes standard frame with S, M, L pillows
Need help with your Airfit P30i?
- Your cushion fitting template can be found here
- Your mask fitting video guide can be found here
- Your frame fitting guide can be found here
- Not sure if the AirFit P30i is compatible with your CPAP device? Find the ResMed device compatibility list here
- The AirFit P30i user guide can be found here
1. ResMed external 7 days clinical study of existing 24 ResMed and non-ResMed patients, conducted between 21/02/2018 - 12/03/2018. Data on file; ID A4320645.