Why the Airtouch F20 is right for you
- ResMed UltraSoft memory foam means you can enjoy a full-face mask experience of outstanding comfort. In recent studies, the AirTouch F20 consistently received higher scores for comfort than the market-leading competitor.
- in studies, 98% of patients achieved a comfortable static seal with the AirTouch F20.
- the foam cushion results in less friction and contact pressure compared to a standard silicone cushion, even when it's sealed firmly against your face. This reduces the likelihood that you will experience red facial marks from wearing your mask.
- permeable ResMed UltraSoft foam allows a very small amount of air to pass through your cushion. This provides a more natural sleeping experience but it doesn’t compromise your therapy.
- the AirTouch F20 was designed to comfortably fit a wider range of faces and facial profiles. In a recent fitting study, it has been found to fit 98% of faces.
- interchangeable components mean you can easily mix and match your cushion and other parts with those from the AirFit F20 mask.
- the frame design provides maximum visual freedom and minimal facial contact. With unrestricted vision, you can see more, do more and feel great.
- the replaceable foam cushion means you can enjoy a fresher sleep therapy experience and enjoy a simpler, smoother maintenance process with just a quick wipe.
- effective, user-friendly therapy based on ground-breaking technologies, extensive user testing and thoughtful design.
Need help with your AirTouch F20?